Played by Nic Jackman
04/08/2016 (S18 E44)
02/01/2019 (S21 E1)
CT1 Doctor, General Surgery
Cameron Dunn, is the son of Bernie Wolfe, who returned to the hospital for a year to finish his training as an F2.
Cameron has never settled down and has got by on his charm – he needs the strong women of Holby to lick him into shape professionally and otherwise and bring him out of the shadow of his mum Bernie.
- F1 Junior Doctor (2016)
- F2 Junior Doctor (2019-20)
- Cameron met Morven in a homeless shelter volunteering
- Cameron joins Holby City on AAU ward, it is later revealed he is Bernie Wolfe‘s son.
- Cameron and Morven begin to have a relationship, until he leaves for another job.
- Cameron returns to Holby for Morven
- He joined Holby on a temporary basis in August 2016, and departed in December 2016.
- Cameron returned several times to the wards of Holby City Hospital from January 2017 until 19 December 2017 (S19 E64).
- He returned on a permanent basis in January 2019
- Cameron left Evan Crowhurst to die, after being in an abusive relationship with Chloe.
- Xavier turns detective and finds out the truth, on his way to the police he gets knocked down – Cameron steals his bag with the evidence and leaves him to die. 14/04/2020 (S22 E14)