Played by Robert Powell
15/02/2005 (S7 E18)
25/01/2011 (S13 E15)
Chief Executive Officer
Mark’s a carefree rogue, a wild child of the 60’s. He was a rolling stone, always looking for an excuse to go on the run, until he reconnected with his daughter Chrissie. Mark often feels torn between being a good father and doing the best job. He was always a man of the people so landing the CEO job has given Mark the opportunity to make a difference. But can he reconcile his principles with his new senior position?
- Staff Nurse (2005-06)
- Nursing Consultant (2006-2010)
- His sister is Chrissie.
- His wife Tricia died after a car crash.
- Hails from North West England.
- Went into rehab to cure his coke addiction.
- Remarried his ex-wife Tricia in the hospital garden.