Played by Camilla Arfwedson
10/09/2013 (S15 E48)
26/09/2017 (S19 E51)
16/04/2019 (S21 E16)
Registrar Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Zosia March joined the wards of Holby City Hospital as a new junior doctor alongside Arthur Digby and Dominic Copeland on Keller ward. Zosia has bipolar disorder, it was discovered when she broke up with Jesse Law.
She isn’t afraid to question hierarchy and she doesn’t feel obliged to fit in, but she is open-minded and fiercely loyal to those she likes. Business-like when it comes to sex, Zosia is also resoundingly private, hiding a troubled past from a prying world.
Since moving from Keller to Darwin ward, Zosia has made many impressions and made new relationships which include Oliver Valentine.
- Foundation Year 1 (2013-14)
- Foundation Year 2 (2014, 2015-16)
- Core Training Year 1 (2016-17)
- Core Training Year 2 (2017-18)
- Zosia’s father is Guy Self
- Zosia uses her mothers maiden name – March
- Zosia left Holby wards 26/09/2017 (S19 E51)
- She returned to Holby when her husband Oliver Valentine was admitted on the 02/01/2018 (S20 E1).
- Zosia returned as a locum registrar on Darwin ward on 19/02/2019 (S21 E8), under her fathers name ‘Self’.
- When Zosia returned it was announced that she was pregnant with Oliver, she later left the wards of Holby City on the 16/04/2019 (S21 E16)